Don’t miss this opportunity to network with other women in accounting and finance from across the country. Join us in New Orleans and learn from leading experts on ways to develop a variety of your skills. The Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance Annual Conference will be loaded with opportunities for networking, leadership development, education – including CPE credit hours – and fun!
You should attend if you are…
- Responsible for monitoring developments in accounting, taxation and finance
- Responsible for the quality and profitability of your company or firm
- Supervising and/or training accounting and finance staff
- Interested in developing a network of outstanding professionals.
- Ready to promote your company or product in today’s marketplace
- A beginner or veteran, with or without a degree, in private or public accounting, finance or academia
What will you take away…
- The latest technical developments in accounting, auditing, finance, tax, management, leadership, government and industry, including e-commerce, and budgeting and accounting software applications
- Motivational strategies that work
- Methods for effective management of people and the marketplace
- Effective means of identifying and responding to economic problems
- Valuable leadership techniques
- Means for achieving effective communication
- Professional contacts in a variety of industries
Still need help convincing your organization to send you to our conference? Build your case and read our reasons why you should attend.
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities: Click here to view the sponsorship prospectus. Please contact Ericka Harney, Executive Director, at AFWA’s National Office, 859-219-3590 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Contact Us: For any conference-related questions, please email email@example.com or call 859-219-3590.