AFWA offers a variety of networking and educational events for our members. From the monthly local chapter meetings featuring educational topics, to regional and national conferences to our lineup of webinars, we’ve got something for you!
Together with our Honorary Trustee partners, AFWA presents webinars throughout the year on areas of interest to our members. Click here for an archive of past webinars.
Does your chapter have an event coming up that you’d like to add to our calendar? Contact email@example.com.
- Grow, Lead, Exchange Workshop: This half day workshop includes a luncheon, leadership training, chapter exchange and presentation by AFWA National Board members.
May 3 – AFWA Minneapolis/St Paul
Click here for more details and registration
- Southwest Regional Conference
May 15-16 – Flagstaff, AZ (more info)
- Northeast Regional Conference
May 30-31 – Washington D.C. (more info)
- Southeast Regional Conference
May 30-30 – Nashville, TN (more info)
- Northwest Regional Conference
June 6-7 – Spokane, WA (more info)
- Annual Conference: AFWA Members from across the country will convene for this four day event. Choose from over 50 hours to earn up to 24 hours of CPE.
September 28-October 1 – New Orleans, LA